For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Voice Caddie T1 Hybrid Watch : Preview!

In one of my earlier posts, I wrote about Golf GPS devices (I know I haven't written a full review on the FreeCaddie Pro app. my bad) and having used the FreeCaddie Pro app. I was intrigued to try out other options in the market like the GPS watch and Rangefinder. 

So after looking around, I decided on the latest offering from Voice Caddie. The Voice Caddie T1 Hybrid Golf Watch.


Emailed the good folks at Voice Caddie a few weeks ago to request for my home course (Samarahan Country Club) to be added to their database and was promptly informed that it would be updated within 2-3 weeks. Received another email subsequently once the update was done. Thumbs up to their customer service so far. 

I have charged the watch and have uploaded my home course to its database. Now all I need to do is find the chance to test it...

More next! (I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment