For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Christmas come early.

I know Christmas has come and gone, but I can never resist getting / fiddling with new golf gear. 

A number of 'upgrades' are in store and for starters, I am finally replacing the big stick. Yeap, farewell trusty Callaway Razr Fit. (Sold off the 913 D2 driver head a while back. I have a feeling though that the Graphite Design BB6 shaft, which is for sale, wasn't right for me and thus I wasn't gelling with the Titleist).

So what's the new replacement? No pics for now but let's just say I am hoping it's going to help my game flyyyyyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment