For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

A funny / good golf week

Maybe it's the haze... but I have had a pretty good golfing week.

On Thursday, I carded much a needed 89. It's been a while since I had a sub-90 round so I was rather pleased.

This morning, we had another round (albeit in thicker haze) and I somehow, scored an 84 which was an achievement of sorts. 

For starters, it was the lowest round that I had ever played (I kid you not) and having started on the Garden 9, I made the turn in 38. Which, was also my lowest ever score for the front 9. It would have been lower if I didn't miss a few putts on the back 9, but hey I am not complaining. 

I have had somewhat of an odd run over the last 2 months or so. Leading up to the BMW Cup, the game was feeling really good and I was particularly happy with how I was striking my irons. Was playing in the low 90's which was good. 

Then in just a few short weeks later, the iron game came undone and nothing was right. And yet somehow and out of the blue, two sub-90 rounds in a week. 

Here's hoping the consistency / streak will continue.

Now back to the Fed-Ex cup..  

No comments:

Post a Comment