For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A year after

10 days short of a year since my lost post and just in time for the 2017 edition of the Gawai Golf cum Open House at the Samarahan Country Club this Saturday. Coincidence really. 

My apologies for the lengthy absence (read : laziness) but I will try to post regularly hence forth. Rest assured, I haven't lost interest in the beautiful game and am still actively playing as a weekend warrior / hacker. 


Sometime in November 2016 - Glenmarie

On the golf front, much has changed in the golf bag. The change in drivers being most significant. Was testing the Callaway XR driver for a while and finally decided to put it in play. My handicap hasn't changed but that isn't for lack of trying mind you! 

Anyways, I hope you're all enjoying your golf where ever you are. Till the next post .. hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment