For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Mark your golf balls with Marki!


When it comes to marking golf balls, Sharpie usually spring to mind. While the black markers are fine, the coloured markers (Green & Sky Blue for instance) don't last as long and aren't as prominent. 

Thanks to my mate Chris, I have been introduced to another brand of ball markers, Marki

Marki markers come in 8 colours and are made specifically to mark golf balls. Got the blue and black to try out and put them to the test!


The two dots on top were made with the Marki while the bottom two dots were made with Sharpie markers.

The blues aren't the same so I won't compare them. 


However, the Marki markers are definitely 'darker' and prominent. If you look at the black dot for instance, the Marki dot is darker / blacker then the Sharpie Dot.


If I recall correctly a Sharpie Marker costs a bit more then a Marki marker too so that's also worth considering. Although, I am hoping the good folks at Marki come up with a 'mini' marker just so it's easier to keep in the golf bag. 

So if you are in the market for a marker that's darker and more prominent, give Markis ago. If you don't mark your balls.. then start too!

Oh, as a matter of interest, noticed that both Lydia Ko and Danielle Kang both use Marki markers too when they were signing autographs.




11 comments:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post.
    golf balls

    ReplyDelete
  2. A golf ball is a special ball designed to be used in the game of golf.

    Under the rules of golf, a golf ball has a mass no more than 1.620 oz , has a diameter not less than 1.680 in, and performs within specified velocity, distance, and symmetry limits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the numerous blogposts, We critically loved, I'd like information about this, because it is quite fantastic., Regards regarding indicating. mercado da bola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism.
    รถ กอล์ฟ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.
    รถ กอล์ฟ ไฟฟ้า

    ReplyDelete
  6. Graceful written content on this blog is really useful for everyone same as I got to know. Difficult to locate relevant and useful informative blog as I found this one to get more knowledge but this is really a nice one.
    รถ กอล์ฟ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    รถ สนาม กอล์ฟ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful for this blog to gave me much knowledge regarding my area of work. I also want to make some addition on this platform which must be in knowledge of people who really in need. Thanks.
    รถ กอล์ฟ

    ReplyDelete
  9. golf cart definanyly loves to high confiagration, wjta is to say and how to enduce it. lumen sports electric golf push cart reviews also see my golf electric push carts reviews

    ReplyDelete