For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Friday, October 9, 2015

To the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia we go!

With day 2 of the SDLPGA under way it looks like things are good to go. 

I suppose there was some good news in the rain delay during yesterday's first round. The sky is clearing steadily and I am hoping for a good one this weekend. Would have liked to be there during the first two days where the crowd is considerably lesser. 

But what I don't get is the poor attendance across the board (Maybank Malaysian Open, SDLPGA and even the Cimb Classic). Sure the crowds pick up during the weekends but based on the number of golfers we have in Malaysia, the place should be packed! 

I have said it a thousand times and I will say it again. Watching these professional athletes play live is entirely different from watching it on the telly, trust me! 

Anyways, I am flying over today to catch days 3 and 4 so there's still plenty of golf left to be played. 

If you're heading to the course this weekend, have a good one and keep the ball in play!

No comments:

Post a Comment