For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Friday, December 4, 2015

Under the weather.

What's worse then being sick? Being sick right before the weekend. 

I have tried in the past to foolishly play whilst sick and it never works out well.

Sucks that I am starting to find a semblance of consistency in my game so I was hoping to get as much game time as possible.

Oh well. Hope the rest of you are playing tomorrow!


9 comments:

  1. Post is very informative,It helped me with great information so I really believe you will do much better in the future.
    escape game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    Assassin's Creed Chronicles India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really!!! I am very impressed after reading this blog. thanks for providing deep information for
    zorb football uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really!!! I am very impressed after reading this blog. thanks for providing deep information for
    challenging puzzle for web-developers

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information and nice collection.
    Wubble Bubble Struggle

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Great home, nice location and so simple home lovely.
    Exploding Kittens Rules

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes we should not forget the experience, nations those forget there past can’t get
    Golf Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am really very agree with your qualities it is very helpful for look like home. Thanks so much for info and keep it up.
    Commentary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much, this a great help. brief description for submission thanks.
    Golf Magazine

    ReplyDelete