For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Golf Resolutions

Kp New Year Resolutions are rather cliche, so I don't make them.

This year however, I have set out to make just one Golf New Year Resolution! Play smarter golf.


Looking back on my game in 2015, I realized that I am rather capable of blowing up (in spectacular fashion) on a single hole. 

For instance, I would card an 8 on a par 4 or a 9 or worse on a par 5. From then on, it's all about recovery and damage control.

The issue really was how I dealt with a problem. For instance, I would lose my drive off the tee and think "aggressive" for my third shot only to lose it as well. Or I would find myself in the deep rough or a difficult lie and still decide to 'go for it', thinking high-risk, high-reward, which hardly paid off. 

So this year, I resolve to be less of hero and play smarter golf. When caught in a tight spot, my first priority will be to get the ball back in play.

Fresh start so I will report back after a couple of rounds with an update!

Hope everyone is having a good start to the new year!    

1 comment:

  1. At golfclubexchange.net, we trust that regardless of what business you're in, It's About People. Our definitive objective is to fabricate an organization that gives characteristic worth to everybody included. golfclubexchange is best place for Discount Golf Accessories on Sale, Rebate Golf Accessories on Sale, Discount Golf Accessories, Used Golf Clubs and Discount Golf Equipment, Golf Clubs items and Discount Golf Clubs.

    ReplyDelete