For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Friday, January 9, 2015

A crick in my neck...

I was having trouble sleeping a few nights ago and ta-dah! woke up with a terrible crick in the right side of my neck. There's obviously discomfort when I try to turn my head, but it's nice to see the people around me chuckling at my expense. 

Anyways, I have been diligently applying anti-inflammatory cream, massaging the affected area and have even resorted to a few panadol tablets. It feels much better today but the big question is whether I should take the risk and play tomorrow. The Mrs. certainly doesn't approve. 

Fingers crossed the crick miraculously dissappears tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment