For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

For Sale : Brand New Pair of True Linkswear Vegas golf shoes (Size 10 : US)

So I am selling another pair of golf shoes (again?!) I guess 2015 is the year I try to recover from my golf shoe obsession. I kid and in seriousness, I have decided to let these go because they are a bit too snug unfortunately.

At the moment I am gaming a pair of True PHX and Puma Biofusion (both spikeless) and I have two other older pairs as spares, a pair of Footjoy and Puma (both with conventional spikes). Still in boxes are the True Lyt Dry and True Lyt Breathe. So I am pretty set in the golf shoe department (you don't say!)

Puma Biofusion / True PHX

So, up for sale are a BRAND New pair of True Linkswear Vegas golf shoes in size 10 : US. Still in box too.

They are white/black in colour and are spikeless.

Short FAQ:

Are they comfortable?
- True Linkswear shoes are very comfy. Like the PHX, Proto etc, the Vegas also has a wide mouth / end (which I like). Plus, I now prefer spikeless golf shoes. They are way better to walk in.

Do they provide enough support?
- Yes, they provide good traction on the course and I have never 'slipped' or lost my balance playing in them. That said, they can be slippery on wet smooth surfaces.

Should I get a pair of Trues?
- YES! Especially if you walk the course alot and like a fashionable / casual design. Plus, you can wear them off the course as well. Bias answer, but True (pardon the pun)




Last I checked a pair of Trues retail for RM300+ in Malaysia.  I am letting them go for a price of RM220.00 (inclusive of postage within Malaysia) I am fairly confident you won't find another pair of Trues selling at this price.

I have also posted an ad up on mudah here. 

So if anyone is interested, just drop me a line in the comments or sms me at 016 889 2897.  

No comments:

Post a Comment