For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

7 days in Utopia : See it, Feel it, Trust it

It premiered in 2011, but I watched this 'golf - christian themed' movie a while back and thought I would say my piece on it. Spoilers ahead if you plan to watch it.


I have nothing against Lucas Black or the legend, Robert Duvall. But 7 days in Utopia was crap

-14% rating on rotten tomatoes.

- Corny, cliche scenes and a predictable plot.

- Product placement. I am a Callaway fan but you could count the scenes where you didn't see the Callaway logo. Even the commentator had to say how good the Callaway Octane driver was. (in defense though, it was a pretty sweet driver as I recall)

-T K Oh? why didn't they just have K J Choi? I mean Rickie Fowler and Stewart Cink appeared as themselves.

- Worst ending EVER

- This one went out-of-bounds, in my books. 

Don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments:

Post a Comment