For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Friday, October 24, 2014

Another week of golf!

Friday is finally here and that means, it's golf day tomorrow! 

We will be playing at Kelab Golf Sarawak in the morning and I am hoping for good weather. Hopefully, I will play a better game. I will be happy just to sort out my ball striking.

After that, it's just a few more days before I head off to KL for what is shaping up to be a golfing extravaganza! Firstly, will probably try to squeeze in a round during the afternoon of 29th. Not sure where yet, but we might either tee off at Tropicana or Glenmarie, which takes me to item 2 on the itinerary.

After our round of golf, my kaki, Kenny has kindly arranged for us to attend an exclusive preview / demo session at the Glenmarie Golf and Country Club, of..... 

the new Titleist 915 range of drivers, woods and metals!


Woot woot! These babies will only hit the stores in November so I am totally stoked!

Then bright and early the next day, it's the golfing event of the year. Day 1 of the CIMB Classic!

What a week it's going to be. Getting a little dizzy just thinking about it.

Now excuse me, while I .. erm .. attend to some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment