For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Golf Ball Flex Rack

A while back I posted a pic of the Ikea glass cabinet I bought to display my golf memorabilia.


It looks fantastic in my books but there was alot of unused space particularly in the lower 3 tiers and I had a bunch of other balls I wanted to display. My mum suggested that I create another tier in between the compartments but that seemed rather difficult. 

So I was rummaging around for a golf ball display that would fit in the glass cabinet and came across this, the Golf Ball Flex Rack. For starters, it looked better then the conventional wooden golf ball displays. 


Secondly, it had a flexible structure allowing for wall mount or stand alone display and what's more, you can combine two or more units to create different shapes to display different amount of golf balls. 


Each unit holds up to 24 balls and it fit just nicely in the glass cabinet. No assembly required either. Just shape to the desired shape and place balls.


They come in a couple of colours and also come with magnet attachments that fit onto the display poles so you can display ball markers too. 


Ta-dah!~ So I have used the rack to display logo balls from courses I have played on and other novelty logo balls. 


So this is what the 2nd tier looks like now. I have also laminated some of the tickets and draw sheets to ensure they stay intact. 

This is what the 3rd tier and bottom tier look like.



Holding score cards, markers and other souvenirs. At the rate I am collecting, I am going to need another glass cabinet soon. 

Hope everyone had a good break over Christmas.  


No comments:

Post a Comment