For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

True shoes!

There have been a shortage of pictures of late and posts with words and only words make for a boring read.

So here are a couple just to shake things up.
 
I confess, I am a shoe-nut. A golf shoe nut to be precise. My mates think I am obsessed and while some call it a fetish, I prefer to call it a hobby (LOL!)

So imagine my excitement when the postman came by to drop off the latest addition to the collection. 



The True lyt dry in White / Salmon. More info here.





Ryan Moore wear these as well and I really like how they look. And when I slipped them on, boy were they c-o-m-f-y. Like all shoes from True, these are spikeless, so if you are a traditionalist, these aren't for you. 

However, if you want a pair of golf shoes that you can wear on and off the course that are comfortable / fashionable and practical, do yourself a favour and check out the True line. 

Trues are available in Malaysia but at a hefty price in my opinion (upwards of RM300.00). Transview at the Thaniya Plaza, Bangkok were selling the PHX and Protos (both discontinued) for less then RM200.00. So worth checking out if you happen to be in the area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment