For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tis the season

The last few weeks have been rather busy. So much so that I haven't touched the golf clubs since the Ball Sweep event. Yikes! Needless to say, I am looking forward to the weekend when we hit the fairways, so here's hoping for fantastic weather (and for the game to stay intact).

In other news, I am contemplating whether or not to attend the Maybank Malaysian Open 2015 which starts on 5th - 8th February. Lee Westwood will be back to defend his title and he will be joined by Ryder Cup mates Graeme McDowell and captain, Paul McGinley. 

Apart from the star trio, they will be joined by other players from the Asian / European tour. A lack of star-power if you ask me (compared to the CIMB Classic). 

I mean if I was staying in Kuala Lumpur, sure why not. But if i am going to have to fly there, it better be a star-studded field in my eyes haha. More info here.

Christmas is just around the corner followed by the impending new year and if you detect a tinge of gloom, you are not wrong. I have come to accept that time flies faster the older we get. 

So make sure to get in as many rounds of golf as you can. Take that golf trip with your buddies. Buy that driver you have always wanted. Keep trying to get that elusive hole-in-one. And always remember to replace divots and repair your ball marks.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment