For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Missed Cuts and phone calls.


So Phil missed the cut at Augusta (last one was yonks ago back in 1997). To me it was disappointing more then shocking. Disappointing, because Phil's a great guy and has the skills to boot. Ask any golf fan who they would rank as the Mr. Nice Guy and most would say "Phil." Less shocking, because Phil just hasn't been in form. 



Anyways, the Golf Channel has posted a transcript of a 'conversation' between Tiger and Phil right after Phil misses the cut. It's hilarious.

"Phil: Hello? 
Tiger: [laughing] Dude! That … was … hilarious! 
Phil: Whatever, man. At least I showed up. How’s that backache of yours? 
Tiger: It’s killing me, because I’ve been laughing all afternoon. You know, I saw you playing today. And I’ve got to tell you, you spend more time in the sand than David Hasselhoff!  
Phil: Oh, come on. That joke’s older than your winless streak here at Augusta."

No comments:

Post a Comment