For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Paragon Pop-up chipping net

There's been a flurry of posts in the last few days and I hope I can keep it up. Anyways, bought a few items from MST, Aeon @ Midvalley when I was there earlier this week and also bought this chipping net which was on sale for RM49.00



Nifty little device and simple enough to set up. The smaller 'rings' make for a tougher target and are detachable. Made a short video too, a first for kaki-golf (Wootz!) so please don't mind the quality. The net wobbles abit but it comes with two metal pins which can be used to stick into the ground to provide sturdiness.


The way I see it, if I can put in 5-10 minutes a day just chipping, I should be able to hone in my short game. All I need now is some discipline...

No comments:

Post a Comment