For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Friday, May 9, 2014

RGT, Facebook Contest!

A few weeks ago, RGT Technology Sdn. Bhd. ran a Callaway slogan contest for their Facebook Fans and were giving away these awesome limited edition Callaway Markers. As luck would have it, I won one! Thank you RGT! 


I have been a Callaway fan for a long time and as a kid, I remember drooling over the Big Bertha drivers (which are making a comeback in a big way) and was in awe just how premium their irons were.

Last year, pretty much everything in the bag (including the cart bag) was Callaway, except the putter and balls. I have since, swapped out my Callaway x-12 irons to the Mizuno 800 jpx-pro irons. Though, during a recent visit to a golf shop, I tried out the new Callaway Apex forged irons.. and they were very sweet. The feel on a crisp shot was, if not (dare I say) more buttery then my current Mizunos. Will probably have to try them out again to find out.

I digress. So I have been to RGT 3 times now and I have to say, for a Golf shop, I am very impressed by how well stocked they are in terms of equipment and accessories. Not to mention, the 1st floor which is dedicated to all your customization needs. Just check out RGT's facebook page for more info and pictures.

Needless to say, each time I visit, I never leave empty handed. This time, I brought back a few gloves, a stiff arm for the travel use and of course, collected this sweet sweet marker.
 

Mind you the marker isn't 'plasticky' at all and weighs a bit for a marker. 


Comes in 4 designs and this will sit nicely along with my other golf memorabilia. Thanks again RGT!  

If you're looking for golf equipment, accessories or want to have your clubs customized, definitely check them out. Check out RGT's facebook page for more info.



The weekend is here again, so it's time to set everything aside and be one with the Golf Ball or Golf ball(s) if you re a novice like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment