For the uninitiated the term "Kaki" literally means "Leg" in the Malaysian Language or Bahasa Malaysia. Colloquially, Kaki-Golf, refers to a person who plays (in this case, love) Golf.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Tweaking the golf swing

My game is in a funk.

In recent times, I have had frustrating rounds of golf and it doesn't help that my game isn't consistent enough. Plus I have developed a nasty case of the out-side in swing and the swing plane / down swing is just wrong. As a result, my drives are inconsistent and my irons slice badly (starts left then right).

Some days I am hitting it crisp and sweet. Drives are going straight, irons are crisp and compressed and on the next hole, disasters strikes. It's terrible and I am really considering seeing a pro about it soon. 

The good news is that my short game is improving. Pitching and chipping are much more consistent (thanks to understanding the whole digger / sweeper player) and the putting stroke feels good. 

I have said it before, but I really need to hit the range more often just to keep the 'feel' alive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment